1This is Your Membership Co-op!
Levelized Billing Application -
Wiregrass Electric Cooperative, Inc. (hereinafter called the Cooperative) and the undersigned, a member of the Cooperative (hereinafter called the Member), hereby mutually agree as follows:
- The member must be in good standing with the cooperative; or, if member has been on the cut-off list or had a returned check in the previous 12 months, member can sign up for levelized billing if the following criteria are met:
- Member brings total balance on account to zero ($0.00)
- Member signs up for automatic payment (bank draft, credit/debit card, e-check). (If member had a returned check in the previous 12 months, automatic payment will only be set up as credit/debit card only, no e-checks.)
- The member must be in good standing with the cooperative. They must have never been on the cut-off list or have had any returned checks in the previous 12 months.
- The program will determine your total-due payment amount by averaging the most recent 12 months actual electric usage. Based on this method, the total-due amount may vary slightly from month to month.
- The member agrees pay the total levelized bill amount each month . The Levelized Program does not allow the member to pay in advance or carry a credit or past-due balance.
- The account will remain on the program as long as each month’s total-due payment is paid. If the member does not meet the above requirements, they will be removed from the Levelized Program.
- In the event that the member is removed from the levelized program, the member will be required to pay the bill amount in full.
- In the event that the member is removed from the levelized program, either by the Cooperative or by member request, the member will not be eligible to participate in the Levelized Program for one (1) year.
- Term of agreement will continue until the Cooperative is notified in writing by the member to discontinue their participation in the Levelized Program.