* Outdoor Lighting rates are subject to change.
1. The Cooperative will maintain the unit during regular working hours of the Cooperative’s maintenance or service crew.
2. The member hereby agrees to furnish location for the unit, to permit any tree trimming required for the conductors or unit installation and will pay for the foregoing service at the rate per light per month as specified above and billed with regular electric bill.
3. The member further agrees that the unit, together with the poles and conductors, may be removed at any time by the Cooperative upon failure to pay the charges set forth within.
4. Further the member agrees to protect the unit from damage so far as said member is able.
5. Adjustments: (1) If at any time the rates under which the Cooperative purchases electric power at wholesale are changed, including adjustments in accordance with a fuel cost clause in Cooperative’s wholesale power contract, the Cooperative may, at its option, make corresponding changes in the rate for sodium lights as set forth above. (2) Billings under the above rate shall be subject to Alabama State Utility Tax and State Franchise Tax and any new or additional tax or increase of existing taxes imposed by any governmental authority upon the services rendered by the Cooperative.
It is mutually agreed that the unit as installed remains the property of the Cooperative and will remain in service for a minimum of one (1) year. Should request be made to disconnect light prior to end of one-year contract, consumer will be billed for remainder of contract. If Aid to Construction contract is made, should request be made to disconnect prior to end of twenty-four month contract, consumer will be billed for remainder of contract.